Re: [NTO] Add sender to address book

  • Paul M. King
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2000
      Adam Engst recommends using Me instead of your own name.
      I quote from the second edition of his, "Eudora for Windows
      and Mac Intosh":

      >If you create it and fill it in with your personal information, Eudora
      uses that information to determine who you are to satisfy the include
      yourself checkbox in the Replying settings panel. In addition, Eudora
      uses the Me nickname to determine if you're the sender of a message
      that you're redirecting (and if so, it adds your signature to the message.)<

      Paul King