Re: [NTO] css validation

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      Nevermind, my css now validates.

      Thanks
      Ed
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Ed Brown" <ebrown27@...>
      To: <ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 9:59 PM
      Subject: [NTO] css validation

      a.. Line : 4 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : h1
      a.. Line : 5 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : h2
      a.. Line : 8 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : hr
      a.. Line : 12 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:link
      a.. Line : 13 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:visited
      a.. Line : 14 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:hover
      a.. Line : 15 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:active

      I don't understand these either, I do not want a background-color with any
      of the above so what is this telling me?
      Ed