css validation

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      a.. Line : 4 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : h1
      a.. Line : 5 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : h2
      a.. Line : 8 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color : hr
      a.. Line : 12 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:link
      a.. Line : 13 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:visited
      a.. Line : 14 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:hover
      a.. Line : 15 Level : 1 You have no background-color with your color :
      a.bar:active

      I don't understand these either, I do not want a background-color with any
      of the above so what is this telling me?
      Ed