Re: [NTB] Problem encountered

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2003
      This should probably to to off-topic list now Jeff, so I am copying my
      answer there and would suggest others pick up the thread there. I think it
      is probably caused by ws_ftp.

      Check in ws_ftp under options and see if you have the text editor correctly
      specified:
      C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe
      for example.

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit