Re: [NTO] Mozilla-Firebird extensions

  • Dennis Cummins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2003
      Hi Alec,

      On Sunday, July 06, 2003 at 8:53, Alec Burgess wrote:
      > >> http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html
      > > I get same error. With Firebird and IE.
      >
      > Thanks for confirming the problem. Because I use Proxomitron I'm sometimes
      > not positive whether a problem is coming from the site I'm trying to get
      > to, or is something I'm causing myself.

      I too use Proxomitron. I just put texturizer.net on the bypass list.

      > I've got most of what was available that looked interesting from a few
      > weeks ago. I was suggesting use of the "download this site" Spiderzilla"
      > extension to someone else and was trying to explain how to get it when I
      > discovered I couldn't get any of the extensions at all.
      >
      > Hopefully someone will be working on getting it fixed - it always takes so
      > long to figure out where to post a bugzilla report I'll just let it slide
      > for a couple of days.

      I think this has happened before. I too hope it is fixed ASAP.

      > > What extension are you looking for? I have two here,
      > > Mouse Gestures
      > > Download Statusbar0.8
      >
      > Have you looked at the Tabbrowser and MozillaGoogleToolbar. Those two were
      > the ones that convinced me to make Mozilla-Firebird my default instead of
      > MyIE2.

      I do not like Tabs all that much. I only use them rarely. I have not tried
      the MozillGoogleToolbar. But I prefer to keep a local page with all my
      search engine stuff on it plus other items.

      --
      Dennis