Re: [NTO] Mozilla-Firebird extensions

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2003
      Hi Dennis:

      >> http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html
      > I get same error. With Firebird and IE.

      Thanks for confirming the problem. Because I use Proxomitron I'm sometimes
      not positive whether a problem is coming from the site I'm trying to get to,
      or is something I'm causing myself.

      I've got most of what was available that looked interesting from a few weeks
      ago. I was suggesting use of the "download this site" Spiderzilla" extension
      to someone else and was trying to explain how to get it when I discovered I
      couldn't get any of the extensions at all.

      Hopefully someone will be working on getting it fixed - it always takes so
      long to figure out where to post a bugzilla report I'll just let it slide
      for a couple of days.

      > What extension are you looking for? I have two here,
      > Mouse Gestures
      > Download Statusbar0.8

      Have you looked at the Tabbrowser and MozillaGoogleToolbar. Those two were
      the ones that convinced me to make Mozilla-Firebird my default instead of
      MyIE2.

      Regards ... Alec

        On Sunday, July 06, 2003 at 8:53, Alec Burgess wrote:
        > >> http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html
        > > I get same error. With Firebird and IE.
        >
        > Thanks for confirming the problem. Because I use Proxomitron I'm sometimes
        > not positive whether a problem is coming from the site I'm trying to get
        > to, or is something I'm causing myself.

        I too use Proxomitron. I just put texturizer.net on the bypass list.

        > I've got most of what was available that looked interesting from a few
        > weeks ago. I was suggesting use of the "download this site" Spiderzilla"
        > extension to someone else and was trying to explain how to get it when I
        > discovered I couldn't get any of the extensions at all.
        >
        > Hopefully someone will be working on getting it fixed - it always takes so
        > long to figure out where to post a bugzilla report I'll just let it slide
        > for a couple of days.

        I think this has happened before. I too hope it is fixed ASAP.

        > > What extension are you looking for? I have two here,
        > > Mouse Gestures
        > > Download Statusbar0.8
        >
        > Have you looked at the Tabbrowser and MozillaGoogleToolbar. Those two were
        > the ones that convinced me to make Mozilla-Firebird my default instead of
        > MyIE2.

        I do not like Tabs all that much. I only use them rarely. I have not tried
        the MozillGoogleToolbar. But I prefer to keep a local page with all my
        search engine stuff on it plus other items.

        --
        Dennis