Re: [NTO] Some messages are not posting

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
      On Saturday, July 05, 2003 4:58 PM, R Shapp wrote:

      > In trying to reply to the recent thread (indicated in the error message
      > below), my transitioning between accounts may be at fault. OR Yahoo may
      > just be slow in recognizing my new address. About four hours ago, I
      > edited all my Yahoo groups to make my new address "primary". Messages
      > ARE arriving properly FROM Yahoo groups. Why am I getting this error
      > when I try to send to the group?

      Yahoo is big and thus, very slow. Allow at least a couple days before your
      email changes take full effect. Different servers handle different things,
      so while your address change may have distributed to the servers handling
      outgoing mail, it may not have reached the servers handling incoming mail
      yet.

      alice ttlg

      --
      Me, Blog/LJ, Links, Whatever:
      http://koyaa.nisqatsi.org/

      It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through
      the years. That's what makes a marriage last - more than passion or sex.
      - Simone Signoret
    • R Shapp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
        Hi Jody,

        As was mentioned, Yahoo was slow (but only in uploading).

        It looks ok now. Thanks for the help.

        Ray Shapp