Re: [NTO] Mozilla-Firebird extensions

  • Dennis Cummins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 1:47 PM
      I get same error. With Firebird and IE.

      What extension are you looking for? I have two here,

      Mouse Gestures
      Download Statusbar0.8

      --
      Dennis
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 5:53 AM
        Hi Dennis:

        >> http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html
        > I get same error. With Firebird and IE.

        Thanks for confirming the problem. Because I use Proxomitron I'm sometimes
        not positive whether a problem is coming from the site I'm trying to get to,
        or is something I'm causing myself.

        I've got most of what was available that looked interesting from a few weeks
        ago. I was suggesting use of the "download this site" Spiderzilla" extension
        to someone else and was trying to explain how to get it when I discovered I
        couldn't get any of the extensions at all.

        Hopefully someone will be working on getting it fixed - it always takes so
        long to figure out where to post a bugzilla report I'll just let it slide
        for a couple of days.

        > What extension are you looking for? I have two here,
        > Mouse Gestures
        > Download Statusbar0.8

        Have you looked at the Tabbrowser and MozillaGoogleToolbar. Those two were
        the ones that convinced me to make Mozilla-Firebird my default instead of
        MyIE2.

        Regards ... Alec

          On Sunday, July 06, 2003 at 8:53, Alec Burgess wrote:
          > >> http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html
          > > I get same error. With Firebird and IE.
          >
          > Thanks for confirming the problem. Because I use Proxomitron I'm sometimes
          > not positive whether a problem is coming from the site I'm trying to get
          > to, or is something I'm causing myself.

          I too use Proxomitron. I just put texturizer.net on the bypass list.

          > I've got most of what was available that looked interesting from a few
          > weeks ago. I was suggesting use of the "download this site" Spiderzilla"
          > extension to someone else and was trying to explain how to get it when I
          > discovered I couldn't get any of the extensions at all.
          >
          > Hopefully someone will be working on getting it fixed - it always takes so
          > long to figure out where to post a bugzilla report I'll just let it slide
          > for a couple of days.

          I think this has happened before. I too hope it is fixed ASAP.

          > > What extension are you looking for? I have two here,
          > > Mouse Gestures
          > > Download Statusbar0.8
          >
          > Have you looked at the Tabbrowser and MozillaGoogleToolbar. Those two were
          > the ones that convinced me to make Mozilla-Firebird my default instead of
          > MyIE2.

          I do not like Tabs all that much. I only use them rarely. I have not tried
          the MozillGoogleToolbar. But I prefer to keep a local page with all my
          search engine stuff on it plus other items.

          --
          Dennis