monospced font for those who like it small

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2003
      Shamelessly harvested from another list. 2 pixel fonts, work with NTB.

      <http://www.tobias-jung.de/seekingprofont/index.html>

      There are two of them. ProFont doesn't look good at sizes larger than 9 pt IMO and Sheldon can only be used at 8 and 9 pt. But at those sizes they both look great and are very, very readable. Too small to use all the time for me but I can see the use when I want to see as much as possible above the fold without scrolling. Those with younger eyes will like them, I think.

      Oh, they are free. :-)