Intermittent sound on W98

  • Marcus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
      This is a tough one. I've got intermittent sound under W98,
      i.e. it plays 4 seconds then pauses 0.5 second. I have the
      latest driver.

      CD playback works fine, just the sounddriver I guess.
      The sound unit is onboard, and works fine under NT 4, and
      Linux.

      Anybody have an idea?

      Thanks,

      Marcus
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
        Marcus,

        Only the obvious - dump 98 and get 2K or preferably XP :-)

        Jim