Re: Proxomitron (was: [NTO] Re: File managers)

  • ladyck3@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
      From: hsavage hsavage@...
      You wrote....

      >Hi Laurie,

      >Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
      >creature.

      Who you calling a furry little night creature, HRS? huh? Dems is
      fightin' words! hehehehe

      I had to chuckle when I saw that... thank heavens I was able to, had this
      been seen yesterday, I would have been a basket case.. not PMS, but empty
      next syndrome and have not been able to handle ANYTHING lately but I'm all
      better today... THANK GOD! and I mean that in all reverence!

      Maybe I am being too touchy about it all... but I still don't get it...
      like I said... I'll just let it pass and chalk it up to just being me
      again... dangit!

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
        ladyck3@... wrote:

        > From: hsavage hsavage@...
        > You wrote....
        >

        > Hi Laurie,
        >

        > > Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
        creature.

        > Who you calling a furry little night creature, HRS? huh? Dems is
        > fightin' words! hehehehe
        >
        > I had to chuckle when I saw that... thank heavens I was able to, had this
        > been seen yesterday, I would have been a basket case.. not PMS, but empty
        > next syndrome and have not been able to handle ANYTHING lately but
        I'm all
        > better today... THANK GOD! and I mean that in all reverence!
        >

        > Maybe I am being too touchy about it all... but I still don't get it...
        > like I said... I'll just let it pass and chalk it up to just being me
        > again... dangit!

        Laurie,

        Glad to be of assistance 8-)

        hrs