Re: Proxomitron (was: [NTO] Re: File managers)

  • ladyck3@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
      From: hsavage hsavage@...
      You wrote....

      >Hi Laurie,

      >Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
      >creature.

      Who you calling a furry little night creature, HRS? huh? Dems is
      fightin' words! hehehehe

      I had to chuckle when I saw that... thank heavens I was able to, had this
      been seen yesterday, I would have been a basket case.. not PMS, but empty
      next syndrome and have not been able to handle ANYTHING lately but I'm all
      better today... THANK GOD! and I mean that in all reverence!

      Maybe I am being too touchy about it all... but I still don't get it...
      like I said... I'll just let it pass and chalk it up to just being me
      again... dangit!

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • ladyck3@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
        From: hsavage hsavage@...
        You wrote....

        >Hi Laurie,

        >Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
        >creature.

        Who you calling a furry little night creature, HRS? huh? Dems is
        fightin' words! hehehehe

        I had to chuckle when I saw that... thank heavens I was able to, had this
        been seen yesterday, I would have been a basket case.. not PMS, but empty
        next syndrome and have not been able to handle ANYTHING lately but I'm all
        better today... THANK GOD! and I mean that in all reverence!

        Maybe I am being too touchy about it all... but I still don't get it...
        like I said... I'll just let it pass and chalk it up to just being me
        again... dangit!

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
          ladyck3@... wrote:

          > From: hsavage hsavage@...
          > You wrote....
          >

          > Hi Laurie,
          >

          > > Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
          creature.

          > Who you calling a furry little night creature, HRS? huh? Dems is
          > fightin' words! hehehehe
          >
          > I had to chuckle when I saw that... thank heavens I was able to, had this
          > been seen yesterday, I would have been a basket case.. not PMS, but empty
          > next syndrome and have not been able to handle ANYTHING lately but
          I'm all
          > better today... THANK GOD! and I mean that in all reverence!
          >

          > Maybe I am being too touchy about it all... but I still don't get it...
          > like I said... I'll just let it pass and chalk it up to just being me
          > again... dangit!

          Laurie,

          Glad to be of assistance 8-)

          hrs