Re: Proxomitron (was: [NTO] Re: File managers)

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
      ladyck3@... wrote:

      > > From Alec
      >

      > > What's with all this fancy SUBJECT RENAMING stuff?
      >

      > Apologies Laurie. I meant to stick "Proxomitron

      > I thought the chiropterophilous
      >
      > Regards ... Alec
      >
      > ===========================
      >
      > ????chiropterophilous Dictionary.com has no idea what this is, so
      I'm a
      > bit at a loss... call me ignorant.....
      >
      > I may or may not be chiropterophilous, cuz I'm not sure what it
      is.... >Just trying to understand.....

      > Laurie

      Hi Laurie,

      Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
      creature.

      On the message subject line, I see your point, but Alec said he erred,
      it can happen to us all.

      For filters, EVERYTHING that I think there is a very good chance I'll
      keep, such as all the Fookes lists, friends, family and several other
      tips lists, has a filter set up to send it directly to its folder.

      This way I don't have to worry about moving or deleting it, just go to
      the particular folder and read it. Sometime later I'll MailBag these
      and delete at that time.

      hrs
    • ladyck3@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
        From: hsavage hsavage@...
        You wrote....

        >Hi Laurie,

        >Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
        >creature.

        Who you calling a furry little night creature, HRS? huh? Dems is
        fightin' words! hehehehe

        I had to chuckle when I saw that... thank heavens I was able to, had this
        been seen yesterday, I would have been a basket case.. not PMS, but empty
        next syndrome and have not been able to handle ANYTHING lately but I'm all
        better today... THANK GOD! and I mean that in all reverence!

        Maybe I am being too touchy about it all... but I still don't get it...
        like I said... I'll just let it pass and chalk it up to just being me
        again... dangit!

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • ladyck3@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
          From: hsavage hsavage@...
          You wrote....

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
            ladyck3@... wrote:

            > From: hsavage hsavage@...
            > You wrote....
            >

            > Hi Laurie,
            >

            > > Try Dictionary.com again and look for 'bat', the furry little night
            creature.

            > Who you calling a furry little night creature, HRS? huh? Dems is
            > fightin' words! hehehehe
            >
            > I had to chuckle when I saw that... thank heavens I was able to, had this
            > been seen yesterday, I would have been a basket case.. not PMS, but empty
            > next syndrome and have not been able to handle ANYTHING lately but
            I'm all
            > better today... THANK GOD! and I mean that in all reverence!
            >

            > Maybe I am being too touchy about it all... but I still don't get it...
            > like I said... I'll just let it pass and chalk it up to just being me
            > again... dangit!

            Laurie,

            Glad to be of assistance 8-)

            hrs