This page design is created by StrangeBanana

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      This page might be worth a glance if you are new/curious about CSS and/or
      HTML

      http://www.strangebanana.com/generator.aspx
      (found on current Mike's List http://www.mikeslist.com/65.htm )

      >>StrangeBanana is a program that creates a random webpage design. The page
      design you are looking at has never been seen before - it was created
      programmatically just now. If you want, you can use this design for your own
      website (in that case you should save it immediately, because when you leave
      the page, you will never be able to get the same design again). <<

      I just wasted about 10 minutes clicking the [Refresh] button ;-)

      Regards ... Alec
      --
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2003
        Note: Something similar would be a lot of fun with EZI-Imager ... Eric?

        Regards ... Alec