Re: Merging MPEG Files

  • Mark Partous
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2003
      Hello Ray,

      Saturday, May 17, 2003, 12:54:20 AM, you wrote:

      RS> What software (preferably low-cost or free) can be used to merge these
      RS> separate files back into a single video? The resulting file doesn't
      RS> need to be any particular format as long as it's one of
      RS> the popular ones like mpeg, mpg, mpv, avi, asf, wmv, etc.

      You might try Combimovie (Freeware - I don't know why the Webpage talks about
      version 1.1 while I 've been using 1.2 for some time now...)

      http://www.go.to/mxtool

      and choose Combimovie

      Doesn't _allways_ work, but I do not know why in some cases merging fails to
      work (that is: you get a unusable file as a result.

      --
      Best Wishes,
      Mark