Re: [NTO] Merging MPEG Files

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      Continuing...

      I should have added that I tried to use Virtual Dub, but it won't even open
      the mpeg files even though those same files will play audio and video in Divx
      as well as the Windows MediaPlayer. I am using the latest codec package from
      Nimo.

      I referred to the process as "merging files". What is the actual term for
      this under which I might find appropriate links in a Google search?

      WinXP Home on a Pentium IV.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp