Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] error message

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Dennis:

      > able to change my cightml list as they use only lower
      > case, as XHTML, will
      > not let you use uppercase in creating websites. Now if
      > this list would only
      > do the same, it would make things easier for everyone.

      Why don't you submit a feature request:

      they just added support for digits 0-9 in bucket names in the 19.0 CVS
      (bleeding edge) version. I've never understood why the original
      restriction - maybe because of UNIX/MS incompatabilities. Most of the time
      AbC is equal to aBc but if you do that with bucket names, unix would treat
      them as totally separate but much other software would not.

      Just curious - how many buckets have you got? At one time I had 47 - yucch!

      Regards ... Alec