NTO Re: [NTB] error message

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Sorry to upset anyone with the POPFile spam remover, it works great by the
      way. Thanks Alec for your information, that was greatly appreciated. I was
      able to change my cightml list as they use only lower case, as XHTML, will
      not let you use uppercase in creating websites. Now if this list would only
      do the same, it would make things easier for everyone. I will try not to
      answer anything on this list, but I usually write when notetab becomes
      frustrating to me, not doing the things easily that my old editor did. But
      as I learn the techniques of ntb then I appreciate it much more than the old
      one. And when one is frustrated (eh! Jody) :-) one may forget the rules
      momentarily. So if I do it again let me apologize in advance. But I will
      work very hard at keeping the subject line clean as a pin.
      Ed Brown