RE: [NTO] Re: [NTB] edit .reg files

  • Christopher J. & Jo-Ann J. Spilker
    Message 1 of 46 , May 2, 2003
      Dennis,

      Glad the answer was found, marked as "Read Only" under the
      Document drop down menu in NoteTab Pro.

      I opened your ZIP'd file in just plain ol' Microsoft Notepad
      and, golly gee, look at all those WEIRD characters floating
      about. Bet it is one of them that makes it "Unicode"?

      Any comments?

      Regards,
      Christopher J. Spilker
      mailto:chris-jo-ann-spilker@...

      ----- part of original message -----

      > >>Using Win2K SP3 I generated some reg files both from regedit
      and regedt32 (totally different format) and was able to read them
      with Notetab Pro so maybe there is some other variable in the
      mix, but I vaguely remember a long while back some discussion of
      this in one of the notetab lists.
    • Dennis Cummins
      Message 46 of 46 , May 3, 2003
        Hi Jody,

        On Saturday, May 03, 2003 at 13:05, Jody wrote:

        > >WEll, I know that now.<G> I did not then.<G><
        >
        > Sorry for not being clear enough when I mentioned it.

        No problem.

        --
        Dennis