Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] edit .reg files

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 46 , May 2, 2003
      DA wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >Glad it's fixed.
      >
      >One last note. If I save the file as a new filename,
      >the peculiar read only behavior persists.
      >
      >If I cut & paste to a new file, it behaves normally.
      >
      >Seems like something is hidden in the .reg files.
      >Maybe unicode like some have suggested?
      >
      >DA

      DA, Dennis,

      It's not an issue with my computer. I just tried several of the reg
      files on my hard drive and could edit them oK. I'm using XPHome and
      NTPro, having no read only problems.

      Glad it's fixed but I would like to know why it happens with other OSes
      and different versions of NoteTab.

      hrs
    • Dennis Cummins
      Message 46 of 46 , May 3, 2003
        Hi Jody,

        On Saturday, May 03, 2003 at 13:05, Jody wrote:

        > >WEll, I know that now.<G> I did not then.<G><
        >
        > Sorry for not being clear enough when I mentioned it.

        No problem.

        --
        Dennis