Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] edit .reg files

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 46 , May 2, 2003
      Jody, Dennis:

      hasn't this got something to do with Unicode support? Somehow the files
      Dennis is working with are using Unicode (which I only barely understand).

      Using Win2K SP3 I generated some reg files both from regedit and regedt32
      (totally different format) and was able to read them with Notetab Pro so
      maybe there is some other variable in the mix, but I vaguely remember a long
      while back some discussion of this in one of the notetab lists.

      Regards ... Alec

      Message 46 of 46 , May 3, 2003
        Hi Jody,

        On Saturday, May 03, 2003 at 13:05, Jody wrote:

        > >WEll, I know that now.<G> I did not then.<G><
        >
        > Sorry for not being clear enough when I mentioned it.

        No problem.

        --
        Dennis