Re: [notetab_list] Re: [NTB] error message

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Hi Ed Brown :-)

      I tried to use Popfile with OE to duplicate the same "filing" I'd been
      previously doing with OE-Rules too. In addition to being almost unmanageable
      (with only 20 colors to chose from and some of them "invisible" not matter
      what skin you choose it just seemed to result in much more useless work
      trying to make them all get categorized correctly.

      I finally settled on just splitting the yahoo-groups stuff into two lists:
      list_a and list_b and turning off subject modification on list_a (the one's
      I'm most likely to reply on). In addition to making the subjects that much
      longer before you get to the "meat", I also frequently forgot to trim it out
      before sending replies bringing the much feared "wrath of Jody ;-) " down
      upon my head!

      The other possible way to do it is to make your popfile bucket = yahoo group
      name, in which case Popfile won't stick another [bucket_name] in the subject
      because its already there. Unfortunately, I think this only works if the
      yahoo_group is all lower case :-(

      Regards ... Alec