Re: [NTO] Re: keyring drives

  • DA
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      Hi All,

      I already bought a 256 meg keyring. About $120.00 US.
      So this size is readily available. I think the prices
      on these things will drop pretty quickly as soon as the
      competition arrives in force. There's supposedly a model
      that will take standard Memory Stick, MMC or SD card.
      It's called a JumpDrive Trio. Here's URL:

      http://www.lexarmedia.com/jumpdrive/index.html

      Plug n Play on late OSs seems to work Ok. No complaints
      yet. I have high hopes for this item, because I hate
      burning a CD for just 15-20 megs and I have a high
      capacity floppy, but the "other guy" never has one so
      I can't use it for data transfer.

      DA