Email Handling

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      I use Outlook Express.... I could use full blown Outlook, however its way
      more program than what I need so I don't see the reason to be bogged down
      with it.

      My question is this.... does anyone know of a way, (maybe the Mailbag
      Assistant program or through some sort of extensive clip writing which would
      escape me totally) to export email stored in a specific folder (custom
      created folders to keep mail organized) into an Outline (*.otl) file to be
      viewed within Note Tab???

      I'd sure be interested.....

      Would uncomplicate my life tremendously. There are so many gifted script
      writers out there (meaning clip writers) that there may be something that
      already exists, or maybe this would be a cool challenge to those writers who
      wish to dig in..... and come up with something..... ANY and ALL help would
      be appreciated.

      Laurie