Test new e-mail address

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      Hey Gang!

      I found what appears to be a good, reliable, free POP3 account
      with no advertising that I can now use with any e-mail client. IN this
      case Pegasus. I did a search on "free pop3" at www.google.com
      and started going down the list. Many were either run by people
      who did not know how to run a spell checker on their web site, or
      advertising, or objectionable domain names. The one I chose is
      operated by Novell. They also have some sort of proprietary
      software for web access of e-mail, but if I wanted that I could use
      Hotmail. It appears to be fast and reliable.

      Thankfully eGroups allows one place on the web to change the
      address for all accounts. It appears to be working.

      old e-mail lmhamilton@... - spam only address, I hope!
      Larry Hamilton mailto:Larry_H@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com