RE: [NTO] www.fookes.com

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2003
      Hi Mark and Others,

      >I checked six different pages on the site. All of them loaded
      >quickly and appeared to be perfectly normal.

      Thanks again. It's all Larry Hamilton's fault. :-) haha

      ZoneAlarm does not do ad blocking where Outpost does and I luckily
      stumbled across it in Outpost. ;)

      I had it all off in my browsers 'cause I sort of figured it was
      ad blocking, but did not realize where/how it was doing it. The
      Hamilton's fault for my ignorance! :)

      The two most common elements in the
      universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

      Thanks,
      I.B. Ignorant

      www.clean-funnies.com
    • Gossie
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2003
        Looking good to me too, Jody. ;-) It's supposed to be a big blue blob,
        right? hehehe just kidding .. the page is fine.

        Cindy

        At 09:29 AM 4/26/2003 -0400, you wrote:

        >Jody,
        >
        > The page(s) at www.fookes.com look good to me!
        >
        >Regards,
        >Christopher J. Spilker
        >mailto:chris-jo-ann-spilker@...

        >---
        >Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

      • Marcus
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 28, 2003
          Saturday, April 26, 2003, 6:27:58 AM, you wrote:
          Jody> Can a couple of you check some of the pages at www.fookes.com to see if they are displaying ok, please? They should say, at least the index page, Fookes Software and be about 800 pixels wide.
          Jody> Thanks much!

          Looks fine in Opera 7.

          Marcus