Re: [notetab_list] [NTO] www.fookes.com

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      >Can a couple of you check some of the pages at www.fookes.com to see if
      they are displaying ok, please? They should say, at least the index page,
      Fookes Software and be about 800 pixels wide. Thanks much!

      >Happy Topics,
      >Jody

      Jody,
      On my 1024 screen they just barely fill half the screen. Looks really
      small. I have almost as much blue screen on the right as I do useful data
      on the left. Otherwise it looks really good. I have been trying to make my
      pages at 100% so that they fit all screen resolutions.
      Kindest Regards
      Ed