New

  • Mark Partous
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2003
      Hello There,

      I'm new to this list and also tried to join the Basic, Clip and HTML-list.
      I have sent the subscription-messages on April, 19th, along with the one for
      the Off-Topice list.

      As of today, I did not even receive an automatic reply for the other lists.
      Is this normal?

      --
      Best Whishes,
      Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2003
        Hi Mark,

        >As of today, I did not even receive an automatic reply for the other lists.
        >Is this normal?

        It shouldn't be normal, but who knows Yahoo. See my private message to you :-).

        Julie