RE: [NTO] ibm thinkpad 600x question

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2003
      Hi Dean,

      > to emulate windows+M to minimize all apps on a keyboard which
      > does not have a Windows key, hit ctrl+esc, then alt+m.

      I knew there was an answer!

      I guess I was correct to say that CTRL+ESC is the equivalent of the WinKey -
      but only up to a point. Both, hit by themselves, do indeed do the same
      thing - Open the Start menu. However, as everyone has pointed out, its
      equivalence is limited to that single function and WinKey combinations
      cannot be directly simulated substitution CTRL+ESC.

      Greg