[NTO] Re: AppBar

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1 8:30 PM
      Hi Julie G,

      I downloaded and started using AppBar. Its use is not limited to .exe
      files. I added a file - hrs.rtl - as an entry in appbar, it works
      great. You probably need to make sure, whatever the extension, it is
      associated with the appropriate executable, ie, add a .txt file to the
      menu and it will start NotePro with that file opened when you select
      that choice.

      hrs

      --
      ¿? Harvey R. Savage
      ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 2 7:09 AM
        At 11:30 PM 02/01/2000 , you wrote:

        >I downloaded and started using AppBar. Its use is not limited to .exe
        >files. I added a file - hrs.rtl - as an entry in appbar, it works
        >great. You probably need to make sure, whatever the extension, it is
        >associated with the appropriate executable, ie, add a .txt file to the
        >menu and it will start NotePro with that file opened when you select
        >that choice.

        The association is there... I don't what the difference is between last
        night and this morning, except for it being a new day, but they're opening
        just fine now. ??

        Julie
      • Carl Swann
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 2 7:16 AM
          Julie G wrote:

          > The association is there... I don't what the difference is between last
          > night and this morning, except for it being a new day, but they're opening
          > just fine now. ??

          I often find I do better after a good night's rest, too... ;-)

          Glad the program is working for you.

          oOOo-(_)-oOOo