How Do A "DOS" Printscreen in WinNT?

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2000
      Hey WinNT users,

      Our company still has a few DOS-based apps. We have more clients going
      from Win95 to WinNT 4 SP5 all the time. The PrintScreen key worked just
      fine in Win95, but does not in WinNT workstation. I of course, do not
      have access to WinNT workstation, since none of the clients in my local
      region have it yet, but I do support calls nationwide.

      I suggested that they run the DOS app in a window rather than full screen
      and do a copy/paste. they say they have tried but that it does not get
      all of the information that they need.

      Is there any procedure that will make this work on WinNT?

      If not, are there any good utilities that will allow them to get the
      functionality of printscreen?

      TIA!

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/