Re: [NTB] Scrolling text using mouse wheel

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Chris

      > Looks nice but it claims not to work with win98 which is what I have
      > here at the office (XP at home) - nor with Logitech mice which is
      > what I have work and home.

      I'm not sure about the Win9x business (it was the failure of my Logitech
      cordless wheel mouse to work with a specific application (Ecco) that
      motivated a three-month plea for help that eventually resulted in the
      suggestion to use KatMouse on one of the other groups) but it *DEFINITELY*
      works with Win2K and Logitech mice even though for some reason it claims it
      doesn't ;-)

      Give it a try anyway and let me know if it helps.

      Jody: I'm copying OFFTOPIC on this so if neccessary we can continue this
      there.

      Regards ... Alec