Re: [NTO] drawing program for geometry needed

  • mahud
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      You can locate the x and y coorinates using your windows paint program.
      You just got to know what you are looking for.
      Mary

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        Adobe Illustrator includes a graphing component that
        can do this very thing. Of course, there are a bunch
        of free packages for Linux that are specifically
        geared towards plotting data. A good selection of
        this kind of package is included, for example, with
        the SuSE and Mandrake distros.

        Scott