drawing program for geometry needed

  • Dr. Schröder Raimund
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 11:41 AM
      Hi everybody,

      has anybody any idea if there exists a software that can transform the x-
      and y-coordinates of points into a drawing and to connect them by lines if
      desired? I have stored these coordinates in Excel-file.

      Hope I made my idea clear, thanks Raimund.

    • melchior prisi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 4:24 PM
        Hi,

        Dr. Schröder Raimund wrote:
        > has anybody any idea if there exists a software that can transform the x-
        > and y-coordinates of points into a drawing and to connect them by lines if
        > desired? I have stored these coordinates in Excel-file.

        Excel itself can do this:
        Excel (german): Einfügen / Diagramm..)

        Here you find a description:
        »How to Graph Multiple Lines on an Excel Graph«
        http://www.uwsp.edu/forestry/rrogers/how_to_graph_multiple_lines_on_a.htm

        Regards,

        Melchior