Re: [NTO] Remove Linux

  • Info
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2003
      Try this:
      1. Go into your bios when the computer boots. When the comp is booting, hit one of these
      keys: F2, F10 F12 or Delete
      2. Set your bios to boot from the cdrom FIRST and the hard disk SECOND
      3. Reboot
      4. Your windows install cd should ask if you'd like to install windows.

      If you decide to use Linux again, I;d recommend not using Openlinux, but Mandrake or Redhat.
      I've installed Redhat on numerous comps (with XP ME, 98 and 95) without a hitch by using
      the redhat program called GRUB. Grug allows you to have a choise as to which OS you'd like to boot to.

      All the best,
      Chris