Re: [NTO] Re: page looks bad

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 22, 2003
      Jody, I'm sorry, but I've screwed up my nh list. One day a few weeks ago I
      was getting TWELVE copies of each post, so unsubscribed. Haven't been
      successful in resubscribing.
      Any day now, no doubt.
    • Fay
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 22, 2003
        Hugo wrote <You know you can use a different css-file for print-outs?

        Please, how do I do that?
        Where do I write this?
      • hugo_paulissen
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 23, 2003
          --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Fay" <feigh@n...> wrote:
          > Hugo wrote <You know you can use a different css-file for print-
          outs?

          > Please, how do I do that?
          > Where do I write this?

          Hi Fay,

          Here is an example. Please note that you can use the print-preview
          option of your browser to see the difference. I hope it comes through.
          Read more on this at http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/media.html

          Hugo

          <head>
          1">

          body {margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 30%;}
          p {font-family: sans-serif}
          p.note {color: gray;}

          @media print {
          /* style sheet for print goes here */
          body {margin: 0%;}
          p {font-family: serif}
          p.note {border-top: 1px solid black;}
          div.navigation {display: none;}
          }

          <title>Introduction to NoteTab</title>
          </head>

          href="bla.htm">Next</a></div>

          <h1>Introduction</h1>

          tool, and an excellent Notepad replacement. Winner of top software
          industry awards since 1998, this application does it all: you can
          handle multiple large files with a simple tabbed interface, use a
          spell-checker and thesaurus (*), format text, extract detailed word
          statistics, and bookmark documents. You can build document templates,
          use powerful system-wide searches, and do global multi-line
          replacements. NoteTab has a fully configurable toolbar with more than
          90 commands available, and a Clipbar feature that lets you create
          your own toolbar buttons to execute custom scripts and wizards.</p>

          that can range from text replacement to complete mini-applications,
          using a simple scripting language with enough features to satisfy any
          power user; a bunch of handy clip libraries is included. Web authors
          will love the HTML clip library, just one of a load of features that
          make NoteTab a great code-based HTML editor. Other gems include text-
          to-HTML conversion, tag stripping, powerful regular expression
          handling, and tools for adding links and color codes.</p>

          available in NoteTab Light and the trial version of NoteTab Pro.</p>
        • Fay
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 23, 2003
            Hugo wrote <Here is an example.

            Thank you.
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 24, 2003
              Hi Fay,

              >Jody, I'm sorry, but I've screwed up my nh list. One day a few
              >weeks ago I was getting TWELVE copies of each post, so
              >unsubscribed. Haven't been successful in resubscribing.
              >Any day now, no doubt.

              No problem at all, except with yahoogroups as of late.

              Happy Tab'n!

              www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com