Flowers From My Gardem email

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 3:10 PM
      A friend's computer has an email on it that locks up the computer when you
      click on it. I thought it might be a virus so I checked it with the virus
      checker and no virus found is the return message. I cannot delete, for
      clicking on it to delete it causes to lock up the computer. I went to
      Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and removed OE and IE.
      Then I put in a new disk from Microsoft to install IE and OE all over again.
      When I opened OE there was "Flowers From My Garden" How do I get rid of this
      email from Hell.
      Ed
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22 3:42 PM
        Ed Brown wrote:

        >A friend's computer has an email on it that locks up the computer when you
        >click on it. I thought it might be a virus so I checked it with the virus
        >checker and no virus found is the return message. I cannot delete, for
        >clicking on it to delete it causes to lock up the computer. I went to
        >Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and removed OE and IE.
        >Then I put in a new disk from Microsoft to install IE and OE all over again.
        >When I opened OE there was "Flowers From My Garden" How do I get rid of this
        >email from Hell.
        >Ed

        Ed,

        I've had some luck with Win98 booting into DOS and deleting undesirable
        files. If the OS doesn't allow that option you might try deleting the
        file from a DOS box.

        hrs