Re: [NTO] NoteTab Pro: font, viewer? and true type?

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003
      You might want to see if freeware program: X-Fonter 3.7.2
      http://users.pandora.be/eclypse/ can help.

      from its Web-site:

      Features
      - Browse through and preview any installed fonts
      - Browse through and preview any not-installed fonts
      - Install or uninstall any TrueType Fonts
      - Search for fonts on any drive/directory
      - Network support included
      - Font Filtering by Font Family, Codepages and Font Style
      - Adjustable Colors, Styles and Sizes
      - View Fonts in 3D mode
      - Character map (ASCII and Unicode)
      - Basic Image editor built in (with cropping)
      - JPG output supported for 3D graphics
      - Most settings are saved and reused in next session
      - Very simple and intuitive interface
      - No extra DLL's required
      - Uninstall option
      - Compare fonts in Dual pane