NoteTab Pro: font, viewer? and true type?

  • acummingsus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 8:00 PM
      Hi,

      A font viewer that also shows whether a font is fixed width or not?

      I've a cd disk full of true type fonts. But I haven't a clue if any
      of them will work in NTP. I'm guessing that not all TT font are of
      the fixed width variety.

      I know how to install font in Win control panel font applet

      And I know how to view one font at a time with same viewer

      But that viewer doesn't tell me if it is fixed width or not.

      And it's too tedious to install 5 fonts only to find that none work
      in NTP probably because they are not fixed width.

      --
      Thanks. Alan.