[NTO] Re: AppBar

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi Julie G,

      I downloaded and started using AppBar. Its use is not limited to .exe
      files. I added a file - hrs.rtl - as an entry in appbar, it works
      great. You probably need to make sure, whatever the extension, it is
      associated with the appropriate executable, ie, add a .txt file to the
      menu and it will start NotePro with that file opened when you select
      that choice.

      hrs

      --
      ¿? Harvey R. Savage
      ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hi Julie,

        > saying though ;-). I then took all my Captor group clips from
        > NoteTab and put them in their own file menu.
        >
        > That didn't seem to work :-(. AppBar only seems to like exe's
        > I'm assuming? Is there a work around, or should I just use the
        > clips I've created in NTP?

        I have never made any NetCaptor Clips, unless you are talking
        about Clips in NoteTab you are trying to use on it. Then in the
        new beta you could add the shortcut to Notetab something like
        (from memory):

        C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe /L=LibraryName:ClipName

        If you are talking about something in NetCaptor, perhaps you
        could rename the file with an .exe extension and the once you get
        it into NetCaptor rename it to what it needs to be.

        cya,
        jody

        Weather Reports:
        http://www.wunderground.com/US/FL/Milton.html
        Sojourners King James Bible Page
        http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
      • Julie G
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 2, 2000
          At 11:30 PM 02/01/2000 , you wrote:

          >I downloaded and started using AppBar. Its use is not limited to .exe
          >files. I added a file - hrs.rtl - as an entry in appbar, it works
          >great. You probably need to make sure, whatever the extension, it is
          >associated with the appropriate executable, ie, add a .txt file to the
          >menu and it will start NotePro with that file opened when you select
          >that choice.

          The association is there... I don't what the difference is between last
          night and this morning, except for it being a new day, but they're opening
          just fine now. ??

          Julie
        • Carl Swann
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 2, 2000
            Julie G wrote:

            > The association is there... I don't what the difference is between last
            > night and this morning, except for it being a new day, but they're opening
            > just fine now. ??

            I often find I do better after a good night's rest, too... ;-)

            Glad the program is working for you.

            oOOo-(_)-oOOo