Re: [NTO] replace metapad with notepad in Win2K

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi Manuel,

      Try Jim's site for replacing Notepad so that NoteTab is used.
      Just use Metapad instead of NoteTab.

      Jim Hall: http://jimbow.com/

      >I can't delete notepad in Windows 2000 Professional.
      >I wan to use metapad instead of notepad, but when I delete notepad
      >win2k create another copy.

    • Manuel123
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 4:53 PM
        Any url interesting about windows 2000 Professional tutorial. Thanks.
        ---
        Cursos para ciegos
        Windows,Iexplorer,Outlook,Html,Word,Excel,Access
        ALTAS/BAJAS avisarte cursos en http://www.solotxt.com