whatiscom glossary file

  • Ozkan Taskiran
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Hi,
      I have no hope but after seeing experts here I'll try my chance.
      I use Babylon dictionary program. There used to be a whatiscom
      glossary file for Babylon. It was very good, including almost everything
      about computers. One day I lost all data in my drive with formats and
      file system conversations and the whatiscom glossary file. Now that glossary
      is not in babylon.com. Disappeared suddenly. I think it whatis.com didn't
      want to lose visitors. Does anyone here know where can I find it again. Search
      engines doesn't work.
      BTW babylon is much better than wordweb.

      Ozkan