Re: [NTO] What Company is this?

  • DA
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2003
      Len,

      Where did these surprising numbers come from?

      DA

    • ntpandme@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2003
        Hi DA;

        I can't verify the numbers. I received a forwarded post from my
        daughter (a joke) and I forgot to add a caveat to that effect
        before I sent the post.

        The interesting thing is that given past news stories the numbers
        are not difficult to believe.

        Len Hargrove

        At 12:21 PM 2/8/03 -0800, you wrote:
        >Len,
        >
        >Where did these surprising numbers come from?
        >
        >DA
        >
        >ntpandme@... wrote:
        > >
        > > What Company is this??

      • DA