Re: redirecting email messages

  • jorigami <jorma.oksanen@aina.fi>
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 5 6:18 AM
      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "hugo_paulissen <h.paulissen@f...>" <h.paulissen@f...> wrote:
      > I just took a look at Pegasus. If you forward a message you can
      > select (a.o.)...
      >
      > <quote>
      > [ ] Forward the messages without editing (redirect, or "bounce")
      > <unquote>
      >
      > The word OR here implies (I think) that there are two alternatives:
      > either redirect or bounce. (www.pmail.com - free). Yet, you still
      > have the need to select another recipient.

      Pegasus also allows you to automate forwarding with filters. There you can specify recipient.

      Jorma
    • Dean Martineau
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 7 8:11 AM
        This is a follow-up to a question I asked the other day. At that time, I
        had just installed xp, and CDex, a good free cd ripping program, needed
        updated ASPI drivers to work. Following advice from Brian, I fixed my
        incomplete ASPI driver installation. Now CDex no longer complains about
        that, it simply doesn't find my cd burner, a TDK CDRW241040B, a modern
        device. Windows says it's functioning properly and is using the best
        driver it knows of. windows Media Player can read files from it but
        doesn't see it as a burner, and Goldwave can do neither. However, Sound
        Forge and Nero recognize it with no problems. I like some of the
        functionality of CDex, so how can I help this, and perhaps the other
        programs, recognize the device?

        Dean
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 7 9:40 AM
          Dean Martineau wrote:

          >This is a follow-up to a question I asked the other day. At that time, I
          >had just installed xp, and CDex, a good free cd ripping program, needed
          >updated ASPI drivers to work. Following advice from Brian, I fixed my
          >incomplete ASPI driver installation. Now CDex no longer complains about
          >that, it simply doesn't find my cd burner, a TDK CDRW241040B, a modern
          >device. Windows says it's functioning properly and is using the best
          >driver it knows of. windows Media Player can read files from it but
          >doesn't see it as a burner, and Goldwave can do neither. However, Sound
          >Forge and Nero recognize it with no problems. I like some of the
          >functionality of CDex, so how can I help this, and perhaps the other
          >programs, recognize the device?
          >
          >Dean

          Dean,

          I'm not familiar with either of the software packs you mention.

          Did CDEX work with this drive (TDK CDRW241040B) before you upgraded the OS?

          If so, this won't help.

          If not, the trouble may be with CDEX. I can only assume CDEX works
          similarly to other burner packages.

          I had trouble recently with an OEM version of EasyCD, it would recognize
          the drive as a CD drive but not as a CDRW drive. I had to download an
          update to OEM EasyCD and also a second update that was apparently and
          updated Drive list.

          EasyCD needed the updated Drive list to be able to recognize the newer
          drive. After installing the new Drive list EasyCD worked flawlessly.

          You may need to check for a newer version of CDEX and also check to see
          if it needs an updated Drive list.

          hrs
        • Dean Martineau
          Message 4 of 27 , Feb 7 9:50 AM
            Unfortunately, all software recognized the drive effortlessly before I
            upgraded to xp pro.

            Dean