God Bless the Columbia Crew, their Familes, their NASA family and the USA

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Such a tragedy.... I was up, reading email when I heard a loud boom, the
      house shook, the neighborhood dogs barked.

      Violently enough for me to get dressed, get in the car and find out where
      the accident was, whether it was a massive head on collision, or an
      explosion, it sounded so close.

      I walked in the front door after finding nothing to support the sounds and
      rumblings to see my husband talking to my mother on the phone. My dad, an
      AVID viewer of CNN was calling to ask if we knew about the Space Shuttle
      tragedy... OH MY GOD... that's what that was...

      This may not be the venue, but I have the need to send out our prayers to
      those who's lives ended so tragically .....

      God bless them.....and all of those affected by this terrible accident.

      Thanks for letting me speak.
      Sincerely,
      Laurie
    • bscott@stockdogsaction.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
        I have the need to send out our prayers to
        those who's lives ended so tragically .....

        God bless them.....and all of those affected by this terrible accident
        Bill:
        Thats Ditto for me ...

        Bill Scott
        Bill
        John 14:6

        Praise God from whom all blessings flow ....
        On Christ the Solid Rock I stand ...