Re: [NTO] Slices to web page

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
      Adrian

      >I like the free GeoHTML to do mine.

      The GeoHTML looks interesting. http://www.fegi.ru/geohtml/

      I'm trying to use it and when I click the the Help file I get a message
      that:

      >>GeoHTML.hlp help file was created for a language not supported by your
      version of Windows.<< (usually followed by an AV error)

      FWIW: I'm using Win2K SP3.

      Are you able to view the Help in the version you have? Is it useful?
      Note: when I try to access the russian version GeoHTMLr.hlp I get the same
      message.

      I've emailed the author but thought you might have already run across this.

      Regards ... Alec

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1 5:03 PM
        Sorry, Alex Burgess asked if I can view the help in geoHTML. Yes, I have
        version 2.1 and the help file is in English and complete.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      • Alec Burgess
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3 2:11 PM
          Ooops .... apologies Adrian, Sheri, PowerToolsSoftware and
          Notetab-OffTopic - I send this back to the wrong list ;-(

          Regards ... Alec