Re: [NTO] (NTO) Windows Temp file

  • bbinder79 <bbinder@icswi.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2003
      Absolutely correct! I didn't even know. Anyone else having
      problems with Yahoo? They don't send updates to me anymore. Said
      stuff was getting bounced (yeah right) and I fixed the account.

      It states everything is normal now but I still don't get anything so
      sorry if my replies are late everyone! :)

      Brian