Re: [NTO] Presidents Speech .....

  • ladyck3@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      From: Scott Fordin sfordin@...

      Please, let's not go down this road again. I think
      Bush is a pernicious idiot, a plutocratic puppet, (etc).
      ==========================
      Well thank you.. I agree, let's not go down this path in this list... Jody
      is so sharp about keeping conversations on topic per the list...

      I believe that NOTE TAB LISTS, OTHER TOPICS OR NOT... is NOT the forum for
      this discussion....

      I am not a Bush follower by any means but I do believe he delivered a
      decent speech... I do not agree with Mr. Bush, I mean to offend NO ONE...

      I also believe strongly that Political Soap Box is another list.

      Thanks for listening.
      Laurie

      http://mail2web.com/ .