Re: [NTO] (NTO) Windows Temp file

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2003
      Brian Binder wrote:

      >You have one BIG problem here...Read on...
      >
      >Personally I think that ones from Panda are better, but you have
      >to have purchased their product to use them.
      >
      >Then delete all the temp files again.
      >Onto Symantec removal!
      >
      >Brian

      Brian,

      Good information.

      I would like to clarify the point above, are you speaking of the
      downloadable tools named PQRemove.com available for individual viruses
      or groups of virii at Pandasoftware?

      If so, I disagree, I downloaded the tool for Opaserv which included a
      scan for twenty or so additional viruses in the same file and I don't
      own Panda yet.

      Otherwise, I too will be using this information later when I do purchase
      Panda and finally abandon Norton.

      hrs

      .
    • bbinder79 <bbinder@icswi.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2003
        Absolutely correct! I didn't even know. Anyone else having
        problems with Yahoo? They don't send updates to me anymore. Said
        stuff was getting bounced (yeah right) and I fixed the account.

        It states everything is normal now but I still don't get anything so
        sorry if my replies are late everyone! :)

        Brian