USB Bridge Cable

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      I have receive the GeneLInk File Transfer USB Bridge cable and installed
      drivers on both hard drives. I have connected the cable between the
      computers using the USB ports on each. Each computer recognizes the cable
      but I cannot get a connection between the two. Only the red light comes on.
      If you have used this cable and know how to connect and make it work please
      email me privately.
      Ed
      ebrown27@...